The Group Favorite Pokémon Game !
Check Out These Pokemon Battle Academy 2 Board Game
Need More Info ? Here's The Details:
- 3 complete Pokémon TCG decks (60 cards each)
- Each deck includes a powerful special Pokémon: Cinderace V, Pikachu V, or Eevee V
- Eevee deck includes 2 copies of an all-new promo card featuring Galarian Obstagoon
- 1 instruction sheet to help you set up to play
- 2 tutorial guides to lead you through the decks
- Embark on a new Pokémon adventure
- Catch, battle, and train Pokémon in the Paldea Region, a vast land filled with lakes, towering peaks, wastelands, small towns, and sprawling cities.
- Choose either Sprigatito, Fuecoco, or Quaxly, to be your first partner Pokémon before setting off on your journey through Paldea.
- Embark on an independent study called the Treasure Hunt to gain new experiences, meet new people, and find your very own treasure.
- Perfect for Families and Pokémon Fans: Find Snorlax, Gengar, Eevee, and more Pokémon in a maze that shifts each turn! Easy enough for kids to play but still fun for adults!
- What You Get: Each game comes with one game board, 34 maze tiles, 24 Poké Ball tiles , and four Pokémon playing pieces (Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander.
- Clear Instructions: Clear instructions walk you step - by - step through the game as you set up and start to play. Rulebook includes instructions in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, German, and Portuguese.
- Great Replay Value: Pokémon Labyrinth supports two to four players ages seven and up and takes 20 - 30 minutes to play.
- Quality Components and Design: An exciting game with high - quality components and a board that changes every time, Pokémon Labyrinth is a joy to play again and again .
- An Electronic Game for Ages 4 and Up, 1 or More Players
- See a different side of Pokémon in a new photo-snapping adventure, only on Nintendo Switch
- Explore unknown islands with scenery like lush jungles and tropical beaches throughout your journey
- Research various Pokémon in their natural habitats and capture Pokémon behaviors that you don’t normally see
- Meet Professor Mirror and work with him to uncover the mystery of the Illumina phenomenon and Pokémon with a special glow that can be found in the Lental region
- Take in-game photos to make your very own Pokémon Photodex
|Is Adult Product|
- New Pokémon to Discover - Learn new details about Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly—the three Pokémon from which you’ll choose your first partner—along with other wonderful new Pokémon, including the Legendary Pokémon Koraidon and Miraidon!
- The World of Pokémon Has Evolved - Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet offer an open-world experience that only the Pokémon series can deliver—one welcoming even to newcomers to the series.
- You can experience a new style of adventure, with a world that you’re free to explore at your leisure and not in an order dictated by the story. You will, of course, journey to hone your skills as a Pokémon Trainer, but many more discoveries and stories await you. Meet a variety of people and Pokémon, and adventure in the world of Pokémon the way you want to.
- A Deeper Experience with Multiplayer* Gameplay - Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet allow multiplayer gameplay with up to four players. Along with series staples, such as trading and battling Pokémon, you will be able to explore the various locations of the region in these games with other players. You can discover new Pokémon and explore unfamiliar areas with your friends and family, opening the door to an adventure more precious and fun than ever!
- Please note that although this game is Region Free or Region Unlocked and will work on all systems, this is the international version and may differ from the local version in age rating, labeling or instructions.
- Follow the Poké Ball’s instructions to detect the Pokémon around you.
- Reach towards the sky to find Flying Pokémon! Search the floor to locate Crawling Pokémon. Jump, climb, crawl…move your body following the instructions to become the best trainer!
- Learn fun facts about the Pokémon you have caught and they will be added to your electronic collection.
- Check off your Trainer Map as you complete each mission.
- There are 65 Pokemon from the Kanto region to catch and 40 missions to achieve and win the game. The more you succeed, the more challenging they get!
Thank you for being a part of the #StealzFam! Some of our links contain affiliate links which we may earn a small commission on, this helps keep our site running and is at no cost to you!