The Popular pick right now is Nintendo Switch Games Pokemon !
Check Out These Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! – Nintendo Switch
Need More Info ? Here's The Details:
- Embark on a new Pokémon adventure
- Catch, battle, and train Pokémon in the Paldea Region, a vast land filled with lakes, towering peaks, wastelands, small towns, and sprawling cities.
- Choose either Sprigatito, Fuecoco, or Quaxly, to be your first partner Pokémon before setting off on your journey through Paldea.
- Embark on an independent study called the Treasure Hunt to gain new experiences, meet new people, and find your very own treasure.
- Don the role of a Pokémon Trainer as you travel through Kanto
- Discover a new species of Pokémon with the Pokémon Lets Go series
- Catch Pokémon in the wild using a gentle throwing motion with either a Joy-Con controller or a Poké Ball Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life
- See the world in style by customizing Pikachu and your Trainer with a selection of outfits
- Connect to Pokémon GO* to transfer caught Kanto-region Pokémon, including Alolan and Shiny forms, as well as the newly discovered Pokémon, Meltan, from that game to this one!
- Revisit the Sinnoh region from the original Pokémon Pearl Version game and set off to try and become the Champion of the Pokémon League
- The Pokémon Shining Pearl game brings new life to this remade classic with added features
- Explore the Grand Underground to dig up items and Pokémon Fossils, build a Secret Base, and more.
- Test your style and rhythm in a Super Contest Show
- A reimagined adventure, now for the Nintendo Switch system
- Action meets RPG in this new take on the Pokémon series
- Study Pokémon behaviors, sneak up on them, and toss a well-aimed Poké Ball to catch them
- Unleash moves in the speedy agile style or the powerful strong style in battles
- Travel to the Hisui region—the Sinnoh of old—and build the region’s first Pokédex
- Learn about the Mythical Pokémon Arceus, the key to this mysterious tale
- Catch, battle, and trade Pokémon on an all-new adventure in the Galar region
- Choose from three new partner Pokémon and encounter never-before-seen Pokémon
- Unravel the mystery behind the Legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta
- Team up with other Trainers to participate in Max Raid Battles
- Battle wild Dynamax Pokémon in Max Raid Battles and try catching them
- New Pokémon to Discover - Learn new details about Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly—the three Pokémon from which you’ll choose your first partner—along with other wonderful new Pokémon, including the Legendary Pokémon Koraidon and Miraidon!
- The World of Pokémon Has Evolved - Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet offer an open-world experience that only the Pokémon series can deliver—one welcoming even to newcomers to the series.
- You can experience a new style of adventure, with a world that you’re free to explore at your leisure and not in an order dictated by the story. You will, of course, journey to hone your skills as a Pokémon Trainer, but many more discoveries and stories await you. Meet a variety of people and Pokémon, and adventure in the world of Pokémon the way you want to.
- A Deeper Experience with Multiplayer* Gameplay - Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet allow multiplayer gameplay with up to four players. Along with series staples, such as trading and battling Pokémon, you will be able to explore the various locations of the region in these games with other players. You can discover new Pokémon and explore unfamiliar areas with your friends and family, opening the door to an adventure more precious and fun than ever!
- Please note that although this game is Region Free or Region Unlocked and will work on all systems, this is the international version and may differ from the local version in age rating, labeling or instructions.
- Embark on a new Pokémon adventure
- Catch, battle, and train Pokémon in the Paldea Region, a vast land filled with lakes, towering peaks, wastelands, small towns, and sprawling cities
- Choose either Sprigatito, Fuecoco, or Quaxly, to be your first partner Pokémon before setting off on your journey through Paldea
- Embark on an independent study called the Treasure Hunt to gain new experiences, meet new people, and find your very own treasure
- See a different side of Pokémon in a new photo-snapping adventure, only on Nintendo Switch
- Explore unknown islands with scenery like lush jungles and tropical beaches throughout your journey
- Research various Pokémon in their natural habitats and capture Pokémon behaviors that you don’t normally see
- Meet Professor Mirror and work with him to uncover the mystery of the Illumina phenomenon and Pokémon with a special glow that can be found in the Lental region
- Take in-game photos to make your very own Pokémon Photodex
- Solve mysteries with a tough-talking, coffee-loving Pikachu and his human partner, Tim Goodman
- Uncover the mystery of Tim's missing father, Pokémon related incidents, and a stolen jewel
- Search for clues, investigate scenes, and use your case notebook to make deductions
- Talk directly with Pokémon to gain information and get to know their distinct personalities
- Use some Pokémon's special skills, like Growlithe's sharp sense of smell, to uncover clues
Thank you for being a part of the #StealzFam! Some of our links contain affiliate links which we may earn a small commission on, this helps keep our site running and is at no cost to you!