The Group Favorite Black Sunflower Bird Seed !
Check Out These Kaytee Wild Bird Black Oil Sunflower Food, 5 Pounds
Need More Info ? Here's The Details:
- Kaytee Black Oil Sunflower is the best single grain for attracting the widest variety of wild birds
- High Oil Content Provides Birds Their Necessary Year Round Energy
- Appealing to smaller song birds such as Cardinals and Chickadees
- Thinner hulls make it easier to eat
- Available In 5-Pound
- Attracts the widest variety of birds
- Thin shelled sunflower - makes it easy for small beaked birds to open
- This seed has the high energy content that all birds need to maintain their healthy lifestyle
- Highest quality grains used
- Made in the USA
- Extra clean, thin shelled Sunflower
- Seed has high energy content
- Feed in tube feeders, hopper feeders or platform feeders
- Attracts the widest variety of birds
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Black oil sunflower seeds are the number one choice for feeding wild birds and attract the widest range of bird species than any other seed or wild bird food.
- Preferred by a wide variety of feeder birds, black oil sunflower seeds are a favorite of cardinals, finches, nuthatches, and many more. These seeds can be used in the following feeder types: tube, hopper, window, fly-through, platform, or tray feeders.
- The freshest, locally blended, and bagged daily in Delano, Minnesota using the highest quality products. 100% of the black oil sunflower seeds we use in our blends come from local family farms in South Dakota who practice ethical farming methods.
- Black oil sunflower seeds attract: House Sparrow, House Finch, Purple Finch, Black-Capped Chickadee, Dark-Eyed Junco, Northern Cardinal, Blue Jay, White-Breasted Nuthatch, Red-Breasted Nuthatch, Common Redpoll, Rose-Breasted Grosbeak, Pine Grosbeak, Evening Grosbeak, Mourning Dove, Downy Woodpecker, Rock Dove(Pigeon), White Crowned Sparrow, Gray Jay(Whiskey Jack), Grackle, Tufted Titmouse, Grey Catbird, Bushtit, Pine Siskins, Black-Billed Magpies
- Ingredients: 100% Black Oil Sunflower from South Dakota
- BACKYARD FAVORITE - High-energy, high-protein, year-round favorite
- ATTRACTS VARIETY - Bobwhites, chickadees, doves, finches, juncos, nuthatches, goldfinches, grosbeaks, Northern Cardinal, nuthatches, Pine Siskin, titmice, and woodpeckers
- MULTI-USE - Can be used in hopper, tube, platform, and window feeders
- THIN SHELLS - Thinner shells means that a wide variety of birds can eat Black Oil Sunflower seeds
- PACKED WITH NUTRIENTS - High fat, protein and packed with vitamins this seed is a valuable and nutritious part of any bird’s diet.
- High Energy Seeds That Provide Wild Birds With The Necessary Oils For Flying And Scavenging
- Naturally Contains Calcium, Vitamins A & B, Iron Vitamin E, Potassium; With 28% Fat, 25% Fiber, 15% Protein
- Soft Shells Which Make It Easy For Any Bird To Crack It Open, Big Or Small
- Can Be Fed In A Tube, Hopper, Or Platform Feeder
- Made In The USA
- Available in 3lb, 5lb and 10lb bags
- Attracts: Cardinals, Jays, Woodpeckers, Nuthatches, Titmice, Chickadees, Grosbeaks, Nutcrackers, Juncos, House Sparrows, Blackbirds, Doves and many more
- Black Oil seeds are meatier and have a higher oil content, giving birds more nutrition and calories in every bite. Black Oil seeds also have thinner shells, making them easier for small birds to crack
- Black Oil Sunflower seeds are filled with vitamins and minerals, are an excellent source of calcium, protein and amino acids. They promote growth, strong bones and muscle development. They can be used to help with weight gain, and the conditioning of animals' dry coats
- Hand packed in small batches for quality and freshness
- Our Sunflower seed is the best single grain to attract many varieties of beautiful songbirds.
- High in oil, protein and energy content for nutrition to the birds and maintain their healthy lifestyle.
- Sunflower seed is considered best for all year- round feeding for the birds.
- They attract various types of birds like Mourning doves, Siskins, Tufted Titmice, Chickadees, Cardinals and other songbirds.
- High quality seeds processed in a USDA & BRC-GS approved facility. Our seeds meet the quality standards set by 'Wild Bird Feeding Institute' and the 'Food Safety & Modernisation Act'.
- Wide Varieties of Birds – Cardinals, Jays, Woodpeckers, Nuthatches, Titmice, Chickadees, Grosbeaks, Finches, Nutcrackers, Juncos, House Sparrows, Blackbirds, Doves, & Grackle
- Ingredients – 100% Black Oil Sunflower Seed
- Black Oil Sunflower Seed is a quality seed at an economical price. It works in all types of feeders like hopper, platform and tube style feeders, attracting a large variety of birds.
- The general nutritional components of black oil sunflower seed are: 28 percent fat, 25 percent fiber, 15 percent protein, Calcium, A and B vitamins, Iron, Vitamin E, Potassium. This makes black oil sunflower seed a valuable and nutritious part of any bird’s diet.
- When compared to striped sunflower seeds, black oil seeds are meatier and have a higher oil content, giving birds more nutrition and calories in every bite. Black oil seeds also have thinner shells, making them easier for small birds to crack.
- Sourced from Ernst Grain & Livestock, a 7th generation family farm
- Cleaned Black Oil Sunflower Seeds
- High in protein and fat content - a nutrient dense grain
- Feed a large variety of wild birds - Cardinals, Chickadees, Finches, Nuthatches, Woodpeckers and more
Thank you for being a part of the #StealzFam! Some of our links contain affiliate links which we may earn a small commission on, this helps keep our site running and is at no cost to you!