Best seller going on 2 years for Our Community Group!
The price has dropped on the 3 Tier Utility Cart just $35 in black. Also the teal, white, red, and gray are only $33 and they ship prime, as well.
This is the best price we have seen on this cart in the past year, we have been watching and waiting for it to go on price drop and it finally has.
We are in awe of how many great use this for the cart from pantry and snack items, a drink cart, teacher organization, organizing beauty supplies and nail supplies (in the salon or at home), in the bathroom, for baby supplies and diapers, also fits books great, perfect for tools, crafting supplies, art supplies, paints and more.
|With Deal:||$35.88 + FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$14.11 (28%)|
“We just can't get over how versatile this cart is, we're impressed!”Randi, Amazing Stealz
NOTE: The red color is described by reviewers are “Candy Apple Red” in coloring.
PROS vs CONS
- Comes with 3 Metal Baskets
- 2 Lockable Brakes
- 3 Feet of Organizational Space!
- Best Seller in Group for 2+ Years!
- Has over 24,000 Reviews
- Ships Prime #yes!
- 4.8 Stars Out of 5
- Comes in 5 Colors (our fav is teal).
- Some noticed the pre-drilled holes we're off for screwing in bolts (simple fix, return for a new one!)
Heavy Duty 3 Tier Utility Cart, Metal and Rolls!
- Heavy-duty 3-tier metal rolling utility cart for storage and saving space
- Dimension: 12.5” Length x 16.75” Width x 32” Height
- Basket depth measures 3 3/8″ deep, according to reviews.
- The Storage Rolling Cart Series can help you transform your office into an active, organized, clean functional workspace.
- Multifunctional storage is Perfect for the Living room, bathroom, office, kitchen.
- Simple, easy to assemble.
Visit the Simple Houseware Store for more great organizational items.
This product has 25,354 ratings!
Creative 3 Tier Utility Cart Organization Ideas
Check out these other reviews
5.0 out of 5 stars Verified Purchase K. Cuthbertson
I have to “float” between two classrooms during the day, because we don’t have enough classrooms for every teacher to have their “own.” But when you have supplies you purchased for your classes, they need to go with you….This cart is small but sturdy (space is important when you have 34 student desks in a classroom and need to maneuver past them). The bottom of each tier is solid, and that was important to me; I didn’t want the mesh/open-weave style, to have to free paper clips and staples from the holes all the time…
I liked it so much I got another one for my office space at the house.
Thank you for being a part of the #StealzFam! Some of our links contain affiliate links which we may earn a small commission on, this helps keep our site running and is at no cost to you!